Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tip of the day!!!

TIP OF THE DAY!!!!!!
Don't be afraid to use off brand makeup. Makeup that comes from the Beauty supplies does have quality. It takes preparation and priming to get your achieved look. Don't ever use or apply eyeyshadow to an oily or dry lid. Use some primer or concealer on top of your lid and then apply the eyeshadow.


Your eyeshadow will look 100% better when you do this. I recently bought some makeup from ICING, the sister store to Claires and the eyeshadow is the business!!!! Hear me when I say, its close to MAC and Ben Nye only if you prep your lids. I bought the Icing Eyeshadow Book Volume 2, it has like over 50 colors, blush, bronzer, and lipstick/lipgloss! I used it this morning and I LOOOVE IT!
Apply primer just like this or concealer, make sure you use a shade slighty lighter than your skin tone.
Your achieved look after preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment